How To Use
Instructions on How to Apply
PREPARATION FOR TAPING APPLICATIONS
- Apply 60 Minutes Prior to Activity
- Clean skin area of oils, dirt and lotion.
- Trim any excess hair to allow better adhesion.
- Use the paper backing squares to determine the length of tape needed, then round the corners.
- Tear the tape backing at the ends or in the middle depending on taping technique.
- All tape ends should be applied with no tension.
- After applying the tape, rub firmly to adhere.
THRIVE TAPE USAGE
- Can wear up to 24 hrs. a day up to 7 days
- Sweat resistant.
- Trim off the edges & corners where lifting occurs.
TAPE REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS
- Gently peel the tape from the skin.
- Do not reuse tape once worn.
- Use baby oil for any remaining adhesive.
- New tape can now be applied once area is cleaned.
IN CASE OF SKIN IRRITATION
- Clean skin area and apply a thin coating of Pepto Bismol or Milk of Magnesia onto skin. Best to apply onto skin with basting brush.
- Let dry.
- Re-apply tape.
Neck Trigger Points
Rotator Cuff Tendonitis/Impingement
AC Joint Sprain
Anterior Shoulder Instability
Wrist “Carpel Tunnel”
Thumb Inflammation “De Quervain Tenosynovitis”
IT Band Hip
Outer Knee “Patellofemoral”
Inner Knee “MCL Sprain”
Full Knee “Osteoarthritis”
Knee “Patellar Tendonitis”
Knee “ACL Support”
Ankle Stability “Lateral Ankle Sprain”
Inner Ankle “Medial Foot Tendonitis”
Ball of Foot “Metatarsalgia”