Unique to market, our Dual Technology combines the benefits of Far Infrared, Negative Ion Technology, and Kinesiology Tape – to help support muscles and joints while helping to relieve pain and increasing partial blood circulation, range-of-motion, and comfort during healing.
Kinesiology Taping is a natural rehabilitative technique which is applied and supports injured muscles, joints, and tendons. The proper taping technique will stabilize the injured area of the body allowing for increased range of motion.
Kinesiology Tape can be used and is beneficial for anyone at any age who has a muscle or joint injury which is caused by overuse or age related restrictions.
FAR INFRARED TECHNOLOGY
The body experiences Far Infrared as a gentle radiant heat which can penetrate up to almost 4cm beneath the skin to gently heal, soothe, and stimulate the body.
Far Infrared is a form of light that we cannot see with our eyes and which our body experiences as radiant heat. It can reach the inner-most regions of muscles, tissues, & joints, while allowing for enhanced pain relief and improved partial blood circulation.
NEGATIVE ION TECHNOLOGY
Negative Ions are beneficial for the human body. They can be found abundantly in nature. Specific minerals generate negatively charged ions, which can enhance the recovery of the human body, and increase partial blood circulation.
- Based on years of research and development and innovation. All natural proprietary formulation of minerals and ceramic powder creating the specialized effect of Far Infrared.
- Our technology is manufactured by the combination of several natural minerals generating Far Infrared and negative charged ions like Silicon Dioxide (SiO2) which is known to have the effect of rejuvenating human skin and bone conditions; Ferric Oxide (Fe2O3) enhancing the recovery rate of the human body, and Titanium Oxide (TiO2) allows blood to turn slightly alkaline and restores elasticity to blood vessels, thereby improving blood circulation and increasing the metabolism and recovery rate of body cells. Ceramic Powder can emit Far Infrared.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
- Dual Effect benefits by combining Kinesiology Tape and Far Infrared
- Helps relieve muscle tension, strain, and pain
- Enhances partial blood circulation
- Supports muscles without restricting “range of motion”
- Facilitates faster recovery from injuries