Terms of Service
Thank you for visiting www.thrivetape.com (“Website”). These Terms of Service govern your use of the Website.
By accessing and using the Website, you (“User”) agree to accept these Terms of Service and be bound by them. If you do not agree to this, you should discontinue your access and use of the Website.
The Website is owned and operated by Thrive Tape ,Inc. (“Thrive Tape”). Thrive Tape reserves the right to suspend or to terminate your access to the Website at any time, with or without notice.
- Intellectual Property Rights
All intellectual property rights (including without limitation copyright, patents and trademarks), in the content displayed on the Website (“Content”) belong to Thrive Tape or its licensors.
The Website and the Content may only be used for your personal, non-commercial use. For this purpose alone you may retrieve and display the Content on a computer screen, except for this, you agree not to download, copy, reproduce, modify, store, archive, show in public, redistribute or commercially exploit in any way any part of the Content without the prior written permission of Power Pro. You agree not to use the Content or the Website for any illegal or improper purpose, nor for any purpose which might infringe the rights of others or which might harass or cause inconvenience or distress to any person.
You also agree to abide by all copyright notices and restrictions attached to the Content and not to remove or alter any such notice or restriction or alter the Content in any way.
Thrive Tape expressly disclaims any responsibility, representation or warranty:
- in relation to the quality, operation, use, accuracy, or timeliness of, or the fitness or use for any purpose of the Website or the Content;
- in relation to any goods or services accessed, offered or obtained through the Website or pursuant to the Content;
- that any access to the Website or the Content will be uninterrupted or error free or that the Content or the Website does not contain any viruses, or contaminating or destructive properties;
- that the Content will not be objectionable or offensive to the User or any other person;
- for any error, omission or misstatement in or arising from the Content.
The Content is intended for your general information and not by way of specific recommendation or advice as individual circumstances of Users may differ.
There are no implied warranties or duties and they are excluded save if and to the extent that they may not lawfully be excluded.
- Third Parties Websites
The Website may contain materials produced by third parties or links to other websites. Thrive Tape accepts no responsibility or liability in respect of any such third party materials or for the operation or content of other websites (whether or not linked to the Website) which are not under Thrive Tape’s direct control. Thrive Tape reserves the right to require the removal of any link from another website to the Website which is posted without obtaining the prior written consent of Thrive Tape.
- Limitation of Liability
Thrive Tape shall not be liable to the User or any other person whether in tort, contract, statute or otherwise (including without limitation for negligence, breach of contract, defamation, or intellectual property right infringement) caused by the access to or use of, or inability to access to or use of, the Website, and/or caused by the view of, or inability to view of, the Content, for:
- any losses, damages, liabilities and expenses;
- any consequential or indirect loss (including without limitation loss of revenue or profits); or
- the User’s liability to any other person, which is suffered or incurred by the User or any other person arising under or in any way out of the Content or the use of the Website.
- Availability and Suitability of Services
Thrive Tape does not warrant that the Content or materials contained in the Website are current or accurate or that any of the products or services featured on the Website are available. Power Pro may change the Content or materials appearing on the Website at any time without notice.
- User’s Obligations
In consideration of Thrive Tape’s consent to the User’s access to the Content and/or the Website, the User agrees:
- not to carry out or allow any infringement of our rights including without limitation intellectual property rights;
- not to use the Content or the User’s access to the Website for any illegal, improper, obscene or defamatory purpose;
- to take all steps to ensure the Content does not damage the User’s information or systems;
- to ensure that all information which the User provides to the Website is true and accurate to the best of his/her/its knowledge;
- to Thrive Tape’s conducting research on access to the Content;
- to all Thrive Tape’s disclaimers and limitations of liability set out in these Terms of Service; and
- Changes to these Terms
The User agrees to hold Thrive Tape harmless and indemnify Thrive Tape against all losses, damages, claim, demands, liabilities, costs (including legal costs), and expenses in connection with his/her/its use of the Website in breach of the terms and conditions herein or negligence.
- Law and Severability
The terms and conditions stated here, and other notices and statements posted on the Website, are governed by the laws of Massachusetts. Any part which is prohibited or unenforceable in any jurisdiction is ineffective as to that jurisdiction only to the extent of the prohibition or unenforceability. That does not invalidate the remaining parts of the respective documents nor affect the validity or enforceability of that part or the remaining parts in any other jurisdiction.
If the terms and conditions, notices and statements posted on the Website are available in another language, the English version is the governing version and shall prevail whenever there is a discrepancy between the two versions.
Should you have any enquiry concerning these Terms of Service, please contact our Customer Services Manager by:
Mail: Thrive Tape ,Inc.
155 Seaport Blvd
Boston, MA 02210
ADDENDUM: Refund Policy
We take pride in offering our customers the best quality. If you are dissatisfied with any purchase made, please contact our Customer Services at email@example.com within 7 days from the date of delivery for replacement or refund after deducting mailing expenses.
There are two ways for refund: a. it can be deducted from your next delivery; or b. it can be credited into your credit card account within 4 weeks upon confirmation.
Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable. Also, in cases of ‘undeliverable orders’, a refund will be made to you after deducting the shipping charges and a reasonable handling charge (which will not exceed 15% of the total value of the order to be refunded).